Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
SPECIAL EDITION 2015
1. Commission or corruption of an agent in purchase and our society.
2. Impact of Tawarruq on Economy.
3. Rights of consumers in the light of Islamic Sharia.
4.Istisna, As a Mode of Finance, And its practical application.
5. An analytical study of the known traditions and modern forms of barter system.
6. Jurisprudential review of Riba and its varied kinds.
7. Credit Card in the perspective of Islamic contract of Wakãlah: An analytical study.
8. Reasons of economic crisis of Ottoman Empire during their last era (1800-1923).
9. A scholarly and research review of Ijaarah.
10. A research analysis of Sulam as mode of finance.
11. A research analysis of traditional insurance and its alternate in the light of Quran and Sunnah
12. Contemporary and Religious Review of Social and State Barrier of “Hoarding” in the Reformation of a Welfare State
13. Sharia status of Manufacturing; a scholarly and research review
14. Salient features of the Principles of the Economics System of Islam
15. Review on some of the observations about Ijara practicing in Islamic Banking.
16. Islamic Banking as the Basic and importanyt need in The Modern Age .
17. A scholarly and research analysis of Mudarabah.
18. Ruling of Islamic Sharia regarding Charging for personal Goodwill.
19. Unlawful Trade Practices in Islam and their Effects on Society.
20. Economic crisis as described in Surat Yusuf and strategies for its solution.
21. The economic situation in the Abbasid period in the light of Arabic poetry.
22. Values of custom duty in Islam and its impact on the economic development.
23. Earning lawfully in the perspectives of Sura -e –Jumma
24. Islamic & Western Concept of Economic Security: A Brief Comparative Analysis
25. Instances of economic injustices in John Steinbeck’s The Pearl and its solution in the light of Islam
26. Concept of economy in the views of Ibn-e-Khaldun, a great Muslim thinker
27. Children Heath Security and Financial Implications of Polio virus in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan: Islamic Perspective
28. INSTALLMENT SALE ARGUMENTS AND ACCEPTIBILTY FROM SHARI’AH POINT OF VIEW
29. Islamic Teaching Regarding Agriculture and Cultivation and Quantification of Economic Gain from Chickpea Crop Sown on Irrigated Fields of Lakki Marwat & its Implications for Agricultural Extension
30. HEDGING BY DERIVATIVES A CRITICAL ANALYSIS AND SHARIAH ALTERNATIVE
31. The effects of oath on business transactions in perspective of Fiq
32. Determinants of Sharia Rulings variations regarding Stock (Islamic) and its trading with respect to the Financial Position of Firm
33. Financial and Social Rights of Old People in Islam and Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea: A critical analysis.
34. Use of Conventional Benchmark in Islamic Banking System A Sharia Review of related issues.
35. Governing Principals of Shari’ah: A Study of Islamic Business Transactions for Contemporary Practices .
36. Weightages and its application in Islamic Banking .
37. Impact of Islamic Motives, Serviceability & Customers Awareness on Customer Satisfaction from Islamic Banks.
38. Analysis of Pakistan and China’s Trade Development under the Conception of "China - Pakistan Economic Corridor".
39. ECONOMIC GOVERNANCE IN ISLAM: GOALS, VALUES AND PRINCIPLES.