Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 2 (JULY - DECEMBER) 2019
Contents Urdu and Arabic
1. Imam Abu Hanifa and “Irj’a”: Research Study.
2. The Scholarly evaluation of Hadiths narrated in Surh An-Nisa (01 to 10) in Tafseer ul Maraghi.
3. Contribution of Mufti Muhammad Farid in Fiqh and His Methodology in Fatawa.
4. Indian campaigns of Mahmud Ghaznavi and Colonial Narrative of the history (A Critical analysis) .
5. Molana Qazi Adul Hadi Rustami from perspective of his services and thoughts: a research study
6. The Comparative Studies of Gotham Buddh Religion, Injunction and Islamic Injunction in the light of Encyclopedia of Religion.
7. The Special Adorations Of Sikhism.
8. The (Miserable) Condition of Labors in Pakistan and its Solution with Respect to Philosophy of Islamic Economics.
9. Sanctity of Human life, "Euthanasia”, Buddhism and Islam: a Comparative Study.
10. Al-Imam Ahmad Raza Khan, The poet of Al-Islam and Muslims.
11. Prophet Guidance in the social issues with the people of the books (Jews and Christians).
12. Evidences of “Synecdoche” in the Light of Tafseer Rooh-ul-Ma’ani by Allama Aalosi.
13. Lament poetry regarding Ahl-e-Bait in various periods.
14. The concept of literature and its development, from ignorance time to present (a research review).
15. Islam and Mysticism: An Analysis of the Sufi Symbolism in the Select Poetry of Omer Tarin.
16. Orientalism And Depiction Of Muslims Of Pak-Afghan Region In Victorian Travelogues During The Tournment Of Shadows.
17. Practices of settling family disputes in Shariah and Pakistan law.
18. A Critical Analysis of the Tafseer, “ Tdabur-ul-Quran and Maarif ul Quran.
19. Militancy in Malakand: A Case Study of Molvi Fazllullah’s Brigade and its Impact on the Area.
20. Knowledge, Research and Information Technology in the Light of Islam.