Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 2 (JULY - DECEMBER) 2018
1. Iqtaa(transfer of a tract of land)in the light of Shariya.
2. Completion of Tafseer e Kabir: A research and Analytical Study.
3. A comparative study of the prison`s poetry of Ali bin Jahm and Ibn-e-Zaydun.
4. The political thought of Confucianism and Islam A Critical analysis.
5. Comparative Evaluation of the Jewish belief of Anthropomorphism and Beliefs of Hashawiah in the light of Encyclopedia of Religion.
6. A Comparative Analysis of the Constitution of Madina and International Human Rights With Reference to Peace.
7. The areas effected by tradition.
8. Gambling and its Contemporary Forms.
9. The shariah merit of bank deposits.
10. Use of Literary Devices of Zahiratul Ijaz wa al Itnab in the Verses Regarding the Day of Qiyamh.
11. “Anger Divorce” in the light of shariah.
12. Methodology of Sub-Continent’s Scholars in the Urdu Rendering of Variant Readings (Qualitative study of famous Urdu translations.
13. Muhammad Musa Rohani Albazi and his book Al- barakat al Makeya fi swalawat al-nabaveya.
14. ISLAM SHARIA AND THE CONSTITUTIONAL PROHIBITION OF TORTURE IN PAKISTAN.
15. Role Conflict and Job Satisfaction: Negotiating Cultural Norms and Islamic Injunctions among Muslim Dual Career Couples in Pakistan.
16. Representation of migrants’ identity in the selected novels: A comparative study to Islamic History.
17. The Significance of Gesticulations in Modern Teaching in The Perspective of The Seerah of The Holy Prophet.
18. Perception of Farmers Regarding Climate Change in Balochistan with Special Reference to Agricultural Extension.
19. ISSUES OF TAXATION IN AN ISLAMIC ECONOMY.
20. The Services of Qari Abdul Malik in the evolution of Tajweed in Pakistan.