Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 2 (JULY - DECEMBER) 2017
1. Guidelines for Teachers in the light of Seerat.
2. The Treaties of Before Christ Era (BCE) A Scholarly review.
3. An analysis of war related teachings found in the primary books of Hinduism
4. Middle way approach regarding blasphemy by a non-Muslim foreigner.
5. A comparative & phonetic study of sound names revealed in the Holy Quran .
6. Earnest Money in the view of old and contemporary jurists .
7. A comparative review of Alimony In Islam & other religions.
8. A Critical Study of "Kitab Al Siyer Al Saghir" Edited and Translated in English by Dr. Mahmood Ahmed Ghazi
9. Benefits and effects of breastfeeding on kinship and on physical and psychological Health.
10. With Dr. Ahmad Subhi Mansour about the address of Ziad ibn Abeeh“Al-Bathraa”.
11. Invocations of the Prophets in the light of Holy Quran.
12. Attempts to facilitate the Arabic grammar Attempts: Ibrahim Mustafa and Academy of Language in Cairo Model Recourse and Evaluation .
13. Metaphor in the view of Fundamentalist, Critics, Rhetoric’s and Linguistics.
14. Influence of Holy Quran on Arabic Language.
15. Health Security Threats of VBDs in KP, and Islamic Concept of Cleanliness: Case Study of Dengue and Zika Viruses .
16. Analytical Study of obligatory Features of State’s Front-runners in Perspective of Islamic Teachings.
17. Islamization in the Islamic Republic Pakistan: A Historical analysis .
18. Stylistic analysis of Sura Al Fatiha.
19. Right To Freedom of Speech, Personal Security, & Issue of Blasphemy as a Non- Traditional Security Threat: From Western Perspective .
20. Analysis of Farmer field school effect on Tomato production in district Malakand , Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ,Pakistan and Teaching of Islam regarding Agriculture.