Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 2 (JULY - DECEMBER) 2016
1. THE SHARI’AH PERSPECTIVE OF COUNCIL AND ITS FEATURES OF SUCCESS.
2. An analytical analysis of the Recommendation of the Holy Prophet PBUH with reference to Tafsìr e Mazhari.
3. POLITICAL FACTORS OF GROWING INTOLERANCE IN MODERN AGE:
4. A scholarly analysis of compilation of the Holy Quran in the era of the holy Prophet PBUH.
5. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE WORD AL- SIJON (PRISON) AND ITS SYNONYMS AND THEIR USE IN THE HOLY QURAN.
6. Protection and Importance of Health in Islam.
7. Services of Dr. Syed Sher Ali Shah Madani’s in the field of Tafsīr.
8. Introduction to Quranic sciences and types: A research analysis.
9. Pakistani jail system in Islamic shari’a and International Human Rights perspective.
10. Secularism; its reality and dangers: A critical study.
11. Reawaking of the Muslim Ummath through the poetry of Musa Rahani al Bazi and his citation of Quran and Hadīth in his poetry.
12. The Impact of Islamic Culture in the Semantic Evolution.
13. CPEC and the duty of preaching and inviting people to Allah.
14. Historical perspective of rise and fall of Islamic Rule in Central Asia.
15. Theme of Death with special reference to selected English and Arabic poets.