Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 2 (JULY - DECEMBER) 2015
1. The Role of Prominent Scholars of Deoband in the Spreading Of Hadith.
2. Economic Factors of Grrowing Intolerancein: with reference of the Contemporary era.
3. Fatwā and Panchayat or jargah .
4. Mysticism in Islam & other religions.
5. An analytical study of narrating styles of the poetry in the Islamic era.
6. Fabricated Ahadith in the Tafsir of Surah Al-Nisaa Al-Durr al-Manthur: A critical Analysis.
7. Views of the scholars of the Semitic religions regarding tolerance..
8. Secrets to provide ascribed to it in the language daad of rhetorical analytical study.
9. Theological opinions on divine attributes: Compassion, anger, joy and laughter.
10. Al- Imam Mullah Ali Qari Heravi his life and his services.
11. comparative rhetorical relevant to Israelis from Surah.
12. Law of Blasphemy: A Comparative Study of UNO Charter and Islamic Shariah.
13. Attitude of Teachers towards Peace Education in Connection with Religious Education.
14. The stages and kinds of calling and inviting to good In the light of Quran and Sunnah. .
15. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Women.