Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 1 (JANUARY - JUNE) 2020
Contents Urdu and Arabic
1. it coins currency an overview of Islamic scholar’s expression.
2. A Study of Jehᾱd-related Verses from the Perspective of Mushkilᾱt-al-Qurᾱn with Special Reference to the Explanations of Mawlᾱnᾱ Muhammad Anwar Gangohi .
3. Lqeet, Definition and it’s Islamic Laws
4. A comparative Study of Bani Israel and the Present day Muslims character in the light of Surah Al-Baqarah
5. Ideology of Ownership & Wealth in Islam Role & Importance of Diminishing Musharaka in modern Islamic fiscal system
6. A Factual Overview of Imam Abu Hanifah (r.a) and Imam Bukhari's (r.a) jurisprudencial principles.
7. A Theological Review of the Opinion of Allama Tamana Emadi Regarding the Compilation and Variant Readings of the Holy Quran
8. A Research Based Study of the Contribution of Hanfi Juristis of Lahore (1974- 2015) Faisal Iqbal, .
9. Interdisciplinary Studies; its Application to the Disciplin of Arabic Lnaguage and Literature in Pakistan.
10. Tajreed (Antonomasia) Master Piece of Rhetoric in Quran Majeed .
11. Goodly Exhortation In Pre-Islamic Poetry And The Holy Qur’an
12. Muhammad Hamzavi’s Art Of Tafseer With Undotted Words
13. Comparative Study Alsharah Almla Jamy W Alsharah Lilmala'i Dada
14. Intelligence Victories in Battle of Trench
15. Behavioral Changes and Social Development – Challenges & Way Forward; A Comparison of Islamic and Secular Models
16. Challenges of Westernized Culture to Pakistani Society and Its Solution in the Light of Islamic Teachings
17. Understanding the Impact of Health Service Quality on Patient’s Satisfaction: An Islamic Perspective
18. Essentialist Stereotyping of Muslims/Islam, Self-Othering and Neo-Orientalism: Selected Cultural Production in Focus
19. Current Social, Moral and Political Challenges of Muslims and their Solutions in the Light of Islamic Teachings: Analyzing the Situation of Muslims in the Occupied Kashmir
20. The three Mosques of Pakistan as an Islamic Heritage Architecture
21. History of Contagious Diseases Outbreaks during Early Muslim Empire: Understanding the Impact of Islamic Principles
22. Legal Status of Collective Ijtihād (Ijtihād al-Jamā‘ī) in Contemporary Era
23. Determinants Of Profitability Of Islamic Banks Of Pakistan -A Case Study On Pakistan’s Islamic Banking Sector
24. Rational Foundations of Criticism on Ḥadīth & Sources: Comparative Study on Research Methodology of Moḥadithīns & Orientalists
25. Case Study Methodology for Islamic Studies Researchers A Comprehensive Overview of Its Types, Elements, and Implementation
26. Closure of the gate of ijtihad
27. The Role of Religious Pluralistic Society in creating universal Harmony and the Contemporary situation in Pakistan
28. History of Sikh Educational system
29. The Significance Of Sunnah And The Status Of The Holy Prophet (ﷺ) With Special Reference To The Quran
30. Critical review of the book “Sadaqat-i- Islam written by Maolana Muhammad Qasim Nanotvi
31. An argument from Khabar-e-Wahid in Case of Umoom-e-Balwa
32. Qualifications, Functions and Accountability of Qazis during the Salateen Period: An Overview