Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 1 (JANUARY - JUNE) 2019
Contents Urdu and Arabic
1. Women's freedom and equality in the west.
2. Objectives of sharia, capacity and dimensions.
3. A certain review of armed and political stratagems of great victories and leadership of deen e islam _ in perspective of seerat-ul-nabi.
4. Qaramatian rule and political influences in the sub-continent.
5. Introduction of the writings of European Orientalists about the life history of the Holy Prophet PBUH; A research Analysis
6. Scholarly and comparative analysis of the opinion of allama taftazaani and allama jurjaani regarding kinds of mind thinking.
7. Traditional methods of private settlement in Pakistan; Present practice and critical analysis.
8. An analysis of "the principles of secularism" of george jacob Holyoake.
9. Moderation in Islam.
10. An ideological study of the distribution of wealth in the Islamic system of economics and that of capitalism.
11. A close links between arabic and pashto languages and their nations.
12. Islamic economic policy in the conservation of resources.
13. Reasons of translations of the meanings of Holy Qur’an in other than arabic.
14. Woman’s right to maintenance in islamic law.
15. Assessment of islamic work ethics of teaching faculty: insights and comparisons from public and private sector universities.
16. Improving teaching through multiple intelligences theory at secondary school level and method of teachings of Muhammad (s.a.w).