Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 1 (JANUARY - JUNE) 2018
1. The Concept and Purpose of Fasting in Islam and Christianity; A comparative study.
2. A Comparative Analysis of the Quranic and Biblical Narratives of the Migration of Prophet Musa to Madyan.
3. Brotherhood of Madīnah–Emigrants and Helpers Ṣaḥāba(RA)–An Analysis.
4. Analytical Study of four fabricated Narrations quoted in Tafseer-e - Kabeer.
5. Social Family Rights in the light of Islamic Sharia.
6. AIDS: An Analytical Study in the light of Preventive Treatment Pertaining to Islamic Thought.
7. The role of silence in Islamic jurisprudence.
8. The Sentence of Disgrace towards Religious Sanctities: An Analytical Study of the Opinions of Jurists.
9. Drawback of Tarikh–e-ibn bne Asaker.
10. Guided way and narrations regarding twenty Taravih in Ramadaan.
11. A Comparative Study of Common Arabic Vocabulary among the Classical and Modern Scholars.
12. The virtues of the Qur'an and its Rhetorical Peculiarities from the al Jamea al Saheeh by imam Bukhari.
13. Adoption and ruling in Islamic law and its legitimate alternatives.
14. Imperative verbs in the beginning of Surahs.
15. China’s Foreign Policy towards the Islamic Republics of Central Asia.
16. Maulana Maududi,Islam and Ideology.
17. Influence of Quran and Hadits on the Poetry of Rahman Baba.
18. A Shriah Appraisal of United Kingdom’s Strict Product Liability Regime.
19. Religious and Sociocultural Factors affect Women’s Education.