Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 1 (JANUARY - JUNE) 2016
1. The reality of Terminologies of the Prevailing Sufism in the era of Prophet PBUH.
2. The contract of “Istisna’a”and its legal status A research overview.
3. The grounds and nature Economical relations with the Christians and Jews, A study in procpective of the of the Holy Prohpet PBUH era.
4. Historical Background of the Oral Sermons (Khutbat).
5. Comparative and research study of Tolerance in Islam and other Semetic Religions.
6. An analysis if Sulasiaat e Imam Bukhari and the consequent derviations of it.
7. Analytical Review of Causes and Nature of the Fiqhi Deviations .
8. The Islamic position of the Medical Insurance and its authenticityin the present age.
9. A scholarly and historical review of the agreement of the Ummath on Sahih al Bukhari.
10. Translaiton by Allama Habibullah al Qandaharvi; a case study.
11. Lingual phonics by Al-Khalil and its impact on other linguists.
12. Synonyms of Term “Injustice” in Quran Subjective Study.
13. Pakistan’s foreign policy toward brotherly Islamic countries of Central Asia after 9/11.
14. Pantheistic Strains in the poetic works of William Wordsworth and Abdul Ghani Khan: A comparative study.
15. The issue of "blood money" or recompense for loss of a life of female; A detailed analysis in the light of Quran, traditions and intellect.