Aim & Scope
Submission of Papers
ISSUE 1 (JANUARY - JUNE) 2015
1. The Concept of Welfare State at the Time of Prophet SAW and its Basis in the Society "An Analytical Study"
2. Literary, political and historical analysis of the City of Kufa.
3. An analysis of Shah Waliullah ‘s sociological concept.
4. The literary value of Tafseer-al-Tabaree in the light of scholars’ views.
5. Education and research review of a type of pictures "statue”.
6. A Critical analysis of Prophetic method of preaching of Jesus Christ as expressed in the four Holy Books.
7. Brotherhood of Madinah – Emigrants and Helpers Sahaba(RA) – A scholarly study.
8. The emergcncey Mysticism, its historical bach ground and salient fcateres: in lihtg of opinions of Mufasserien.
9. Rhetoric of interchangeability of Nouns and pronouns in Musnad Elaih.
10. Knowledge of Islamic jurisprudence; it emergence and evolution in the era of the companions of the holy Prophet PBUH.
11. THE QURANIC EXCERPTION IN ALI BIN JAHAM`S POETRY.
12. Need to Interdisciplinary Studies from Linguistics Perspectives “An Applied Study to Arabic Discipline”.
13. Legal status of suicide and frustration in Islam.
14. Theory of Apostate in the light of deferments school of thoughts in Islamic Jurisprudence.
15. Role of administration in the study of politics, its kinds and necessity: a research analysis in the light of Islamic politics.